Our practice focuses on representing employers, insurance carriers, third party administrators, and public entities in workers’ compensation and related matters, and in providing educational and consulting services to assist them in navigating the complexities of workplace safety and workers’ compensation regulations.
Our practice includes handling of the following matters:
• Workers’ Compensation Defense
• Defense of Illegally Uninsured Employers
• Serious and Willful Claims
• 132a / Discrimination Claims
• Defense at the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
• Defense at the Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board
We can provide customized educational seminars on a variety of topics related to workers’ compensation laws, workplace safety, subrogation, and employment matters. We also have a network of legal professionals in other practice areas and if we are unable to assist you, we can refer you to preeminent professionals in other areas of expertise.